Can Consent Orders Be Overturned?


In short, consent orders can be overturned in some circumstances.

If you and your former spouse or partner have obtained orders by consent from the Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia (FCFCOA) about property settlement or division following your divorce or separation, and either of your circumstances have changed, or you believe there has been a miscarriage of justice, there may be grounds to overturn, vary, or set aside those consent orders.

Get Started Online


Get Started Online

Send us a message

For enquiries, please fill in the following contact form