Corporate & Personal Insolvency
Partner with an expert insolvency law team that understands the time-critical nature of financial distress.
Financial distress takes many forms, and it is often not identified until it is too late. The earlier that you spot it, the better outcome you face.
Are you in any of these situations?
- Being chased by the Australian Taxation Office for outstanding payments (tax payments, superannuation payments, or other entitlements)
- Struggling to extend your debt facilities with creditors (which includes banks)
- Being cut off from suppliers because of overdue payments
- Facing a severe drop-off in customers or sales.
If so, then quickly getting independent advice is in your best interest. Book your free consultation now.
Our expert insolvency law team can help you with:
- Advice about insolvent trading, and bankruptcy
- Directors’ duties
- Strategies for asset protection
- Proceedings for liquidation and winding up companies.
Why Bambrick Legal for Insolvency Law?
Bambrick Legal achieves outstanding results in all areas of insolvency law. You need your lawyers to be accurate, clear, and timely. You require great communication. And you want a lasting relationship with a team that knows and cares about you, because insolvency is both stressful and challenging.
When you partner with our insolvency law team, you gain:
- certainty with known costs
- access to deep expertise and efficiency
- a relationship with lawyers who listen to you and take your matter seriously
- a team that can work with your unique situation, regardless of its complexity
- a team that will support you with robust and creative strategies to help you achieve your objectives
- … and much more.
How much does it cost?
Fees at Bambrick Legal are competitive and cost-effective. Most of them are flat fees, not charged every six minutes!
You will get a complete estimate of costs only after we have completely understood your needs. This is the only way that you will receive a service that is a perfect match for you.
Discover more in a free consultation.
Book a free initial consultation
Your first consultation with us is always free.
Book yours now via our Live Chat Assistant or call (08) 8362 5269