Latest Employment Law Blogs
Work with an expert employment law team that will manage your risk, and achieve a just outcome for everyone.
You might be an employee, a contractor or subcontractor, employer, or other stakeholder. Whatever your role, Bambrick Legal’s employment experts can help you with all types of employment-related matters, including:
- Agreements or contracts for new employees, contractors or subcontractors
- Termination of employment
- Advice for small businesses
- Advice about the Fair Work Act
- Adverse action claims
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Advice about hiring labour
- Employment dispute resolution of all kinds.
Why Bambrick Legal for Employment Law?
Employment law and its regulations change often. It can also be very complex. You need a lawyer who is expert in this ever-changing environment. You require great advice, in Plain English. And you want someone who will help you achieve a just outcome for everyone.
When you work with our employment law team, you gain:
- certainty with known costs
- access to deep expertise and efficiency
- a relationship with lawyers who listen to you and take your matter seriously
- a team that can work with your unique situation, regardless of its complexity
- a team that will support you with robust and creative strategies to help you achieve your objectives
- … and much more.
How much does it cost?
Fees at Bambrick Legal are competitive and cost-effective.
You will get a complete estimate of costs only after we have completely understood your needs. This is the only way that you will receive a service that is a perfect match for you.
Discover more in a free consultation.
Book a free initial consultation
Your first consultation with us is always free.
Book yours now via our Live Chat Assistant or call (08) 8362 5269