Latest Estate Planning Blogs
Wills, Estate Planning & Probate
Our highly experienced legal team will help you with estate planning, so you know what will happen to your assets when you pass away.
Bambrick Legal’s highly experienced estate planning team helps you to define what happens at the end of your life, from advanced care directives to wills. Services include advice, representation and preparation of:
- Enduring Power of Attorney, which allows someone else to make financial decisions if you are unable to.
- Advanced Care Directives, which allows someone else to make decisions on your behalf if you are unable to. An Advanced Care Directive can give that person instructions about where you live, the care you want (or don’t want), and end-of-life (dying) wishes.
- Testamentary trusts
- All other matters related to estate planning
What happens if I don’t have a Will?
If you aren’t sure whether you need a Will, you are not alone. Many people don’t realise that not having a Will:
- means you have no control over how your assets are handled after you die
- usually makes it more expensive for your loved ones to handle your estate
- means that a Court may decide whom will be appointed to administer your estate, and potentially decide who gets what
- can result in the Public Trustee (or even someone to whom you owe money!) deciding who gets what.
If you own anything, and you want a say in who gets access to it when you die, then it’s smart to have a Will. It is an inexpensive way to avoid putting your loved ones through more difficulties when you pass on.
Why Bambrick Legal for Wills, Estate Planning, and Probate?
When you’re planning what to do with your estate, you need a highly experienced lawyer. You require a team that can give you advice about what works, and how to achieve it. And you want a lasting relationship with someone who cares about you and your family.
When you partner with our estate planning lawyers, you gain:
- a team that is deeply familiar with probate
- certainty with known costs
- access to deep expertise, knowledge and experience
- a relationship with lawyers who care about you and your family
- a team that will support you with robust and creative strategies to help you achieve your objectives
- … and much more.
How much does it cost?
Fees at Bambrick Legal are competitive and cost-effective. Most of our estate planning fees are flat fees, not charged every six minutes!
You will get a complete schedule of costs only after we have completely understood your needs. This is the only way that you will receive a service that is a perfect match for you.
Discover more in a free consultation.
Book a free initial consultation
Your first consultation with us is always free.