Latest Migration Blogs
What is immichat™?
Our immichat™ sessions are a forum for our clients and new migrants to ‘chat’ about anything and everything migration. Whether you are in Australia via a Business Visa, Family Visa or just on holiday, our registered Migration Agents and Solicitors will answer your queries and lay out all applicable options tailored to your situation.
Questions we can assist with include:
- If my occupation is not listed in the Skilled Occupation List (SOL), what other visa options are available to me?
- How can my education history help me with the points test?
- What are my chances of success with the skilled assessment if I do not have enough work experience?
- Can my parents’ company sponsor me?
- What should I do if there is a dispute with my employer (sponsor)?
- How can I help my partner with an Australian Visa?
- How can I sponsor my parents and children to migrate to Australia?
Every Tuesday and Wednesday from 4:00pm @ 133-135 Rundle Street, Kent Town 5067. Bookings are essential as seats are limited.
Bookings can be made via (08) 8362 5269 or WeChat.
Bambrick Legal’s immichat™ sessions are completely free-of-charge. You don’t want to miss out!
- Call us on 08 8362 5269
- Email email@example.com
- Fill in our enquiry form here
- Visit our office at 133-135 Rundle Street, Kent Town SA 5067