Why Bambrick Legal for Agribusiness Law?
When you’re embroiled in a dispute, it is tiring, stressful, and potentially expensive. You need your lawyers to understand exactly how stressful it can be. You require a cost-effective approach that strives to keep you out of court. And you want solid advice, positive outcomes, and great communication.
When you partner with our agribusiness team, you gain:
- transparency, with known costs
- a relationship with lawyers who listen to you and take your matter seriously
- access to deep expertise and efficiency
- a team that can work with your unique situation, regardless of its complexity
- a team that will support you with robust and creative strategies to help you achieve your objectives
- … and much more.
The farming and agricultural sector is a key driver of Australia’s economy.
Our legal advisors are experienced across a range of Agribusiness sectors including beef, broadacre crops, dairy, grain, poultry, wool, and other agribusiness products and services.
Our team can assist you with and has experience in:
- Advice and preparation of all types of trusts and family arrangements;
- Agistment agreements;
- Company securities/ liens on shares;
- Corporate structuring;
- Crop loss claims;
- Cultivation and partnership agreements;
- Estate administration;
- Estate and succession planning;
- Implications of taxation, stamp duty, GST and capital gains tax;
- Insurance disputes;
- Joint venture agreements;
- Negotiation of family business issues;
- Pre-marital financial agreements; and
- Share farming agreements.
How much does it cost?
Fees at Bambrick Legal are competitive and cost-effective.
You will get a complete estimate of costs only after we have completely understood your needs. This is the only way that you will receive a service that is a perfect match for you.
Book a free initial consultation
Your first consultation with us is always free: Book yours now