Latest Dispute Resolution Blogs
Why Bambrick Legal for Dispute Resolution?
When you’re embroiled in a dispute, it is tiring, stressful, and potentially expensive. You need your lawyers to understand exactly how stressful it can be. You require a cost-effective approach that strives to keep you out of court. And you want solid advice, positive outcomes, and great communication.
When you partner with our dispute resolution team, you gain:
- transparency, with known costs
- a relationship with lawyers who listen to you and take your matter seriously
- access to deep expertise and efficiency
- a team that can work with your unique situation, regardless of its complexity
- a team that will support you with robust and creative strategies to help you achieve your objectives
- … and much more.
Partner with our expert dispute resolution team. We want you to achieve the best resolution to any dispute.
Bambrick Legal’s high-performance dispute resolution team has an excellent track record in a variety of disputes.
- Australian Consumer Law disputes (consumer guarantees, misleading and deceptive conduct, unconscionable conduct);
- Agricultural, horticultural and viticultural disputes (crop loss & spray drift claims);
- Banking and finance disputes;
- Building and construction disputes;
- Commercial litigation;
- Debt recovery;
- Insolvency and bankruptcy;
- Insurance disputes (indemnity, liability & quantum);
- Partnership and shareholder disputes (including oppressive conduct and derivative actions);
- Property disputes;
- Tax disputes; and
- Regulatory investigations (ASIC, ATO, National Heavy Vehicle Regulator etc).
How much does it cost?
Fees at Bambrick Legal are competitive and cost-effective.
You will get a complete estimate of costs only after we have completely understood your needs. This is the only way that you will receive a service that is a perfect match for you.
Book a free initial consultation
Your first consultation with us is always free: Book yours now