Why Bambrick Legal for Taxation Law?
When you’re facing the stressful and expensive situation of a tax dispute, you need a legal team that is accurate, clear, and timely. You require someone who uses language you understand. And you want a relationship with a team that is highly experienced.
When you partner with our taxation lawyers, you gain:
- transparency, with known costs
- access to deep expertise and efficiency
- a relationship with lawyers who understand the stress and expense of tax disputes – and the harshness of penalties
- a team that takes a proactive approach, so that you avoid disputes wherever possible
- representation that is supportive, creative, and works to achieve your objectives
- … and much more.
Partner with a proactive and expert taxation law team. Our highly experienced lawyers can help you avoid, or defend, a tax dispute.
Bambrick Legal’s taxation law team strives to keep you abreast of the best advice before you find yourself in a dispute with the ATO. But if you do end up in that situation, we can help you by:
- Defending tax prosecutions on your behalf
- Responding to position papers
- Applying for remission of penalties and interest
- Defending bankruptcy and ‘winding up’ applications on your behalf
- Handling Federal Court appeals
- Assisting with Part IVC litigation.
How much does it cost?
Fees at Bambrick Legal are competitive and cost-effective.
You will get a complete estimate of costs only after we have completely understood your needs. This is the only way that you will receive a service that is a perfect match for you.
Book a free initial consultation
Your first consultation with us is always free: Book yours now