Latest Migration Blogs
Migration & Citizenship Law
Why Bambrick Legal for Migration & Citizenship Law?
Bambrick Legal’s team of registered migration agents and solicitors specialise in the complexities of migration. We strive to get you a good result, whether it is your first application, or you have had an application refused. When it comes to migration, you need a lawyer who is highly experienced. You require accurate and clear advice, in Plain English or in your own language. And you want someone who will work with your unique circumstances.
When you work with our migration & citizenship law team, you gain:
- access to a team fluent in English, Italian, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- a team highly experienced in migration appeals and reviews
- access to specialists in visa-related relationship breakdowns (You might find this article useful)
- a team that can work with your unique situation, regardless of its complexity
- certainty with known costs
- … and much more.
Work with Bambrick Legal’s experts in migration and citizenship law to get the result you’re expecting.
Whether you are applying to settle in Australia, or you are facing an application dispute, Bambrick Legal can help. Our migration law experts provide specialist advice and help with applications for all migration and citizenship matters.
We can help you with all types of applications, including:
Visa Refusal & Cancellation
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) Appeals
- Federal Court (judicial reviews)
Employer Sponsored Skilled Visas
- Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)
- Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186)
- Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 494)
- Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa (subclass 191)
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189). (Both points test and NZ streams).
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190).
- Skilled Regional (Residence) visa (subclass 887).
- Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132)
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188)
- Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888)
Family & Spouse Visas
- Partner visa (apply in Australia) (subclasses 820 and 801)
- Contributory Parent (subclasses 173 and 143)
- Contributory Aged Parent (subclasses 884 and 864)
- Visitor visa (subclass 600)
- Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)
- Resident Return visa (subclass 155/157)
- Medical Treatment visa (subclass 602)
How much does it cost?
Fees at Bambrick Legal are competitive and cost-effective. Most of visa applications are charged as flat fees, not charged every six minutes!
You will get a complete estimate of costs only after we have completely understood your needs. This is the only way that you will receive a service that is a perfect match for you.
Book a free initial consultation
Your first consultation with us is always free: Book yours now
Bambrick Legal’s immichat™ sessions are a forum for our clients and new migrants to ‘chat’ about anything and everything migration.
Whether you are in Australia via a Business Visa, Family Visa, or just on holiday, our Registered Migration Agents and Solicitors will answer your queries and lay out all applicable options tailored to your situation.
Our immichat™ sessions are completely free-of-charge.